On Aug 18, 2009, at 20:34 , Ryan Davis wrote:

> vlad version 2.0.0 has been released!
>
> * <http://rubyhitsquad.com/>
> * <http://rubyforge.org/projects/hitsquad/>
>
> Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation,
> without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the
> complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar
> and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
>
> Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
>
> Changes:

I screwed up and spaced out on updating the history properly:

=== 2.0.0 / 2009-08-18

* 1 major enhancement:

   * Removed all extra modules that we don't support in core anymore.

* 2 minor enhancements:

   * Added test to show that false is a valid variable value.
   * Moved vlad_test_case from test to lib to support 3rd party vlad
modules.

vlad-git and vlad-mercurial to follow. If you want to maintain one of
the modules and release from hitsquad, let me know by filing a ticket
on rubyforge.org.