2009/8/18 Peter Ehrlich <crazedcougar / gmail.com>

> This look pretty good!  I have to set up a bunch of migrations before I
> can test, so I'll just ask now; what do I do with the Tweet class?
> (Still a bit of a newbie here!)  I notice that you don't say self.agree
> as the method name - this means that they're only added for the scope
> the one request, right?

nope, they are normal instance methods. I assume you are using something
like DataMapper or ActiveRecord to handle your database access.

So in your model class Tweet (I assume that's what it's called) you add
these
two methods. Then they can be called on all the Tweet instances.

BTW, don't you have to call tweet.save or similar some time in your code?

Greetz!