I have been doing battle with InstallShield. It does what I want (sort
of) and has multiple language support. (Standard dialogs in nearly every
language going.)

The next step is to get it to do exactly what we want.

I'm starting to really hate Wizards.

So I looked at the scripting language. AAAAAAAAARG!! What a horrible
broken thing!

I collect programming languages as a personal hobby and Ruby is top of my
(long) list of languages as the most beautiful and pragmatic language.

To come down from Ruby to InstallShieldScript is just so, so, UGLY.

Weep! It can't even claim that it's small compare to Ruby. Its just big,
ugly and broken.

Doesn't anyone have a minimalist Windows Ruby kit to use as an
installer scripting engine?

New Zealand

Zeitgeist shutting down for corrective maintenance, please log off.