Been trying to learn how to use ruby and Ruby/DL and I'm unsure how to
implement this:

I have a callback function in C which I want to implement in ruby

void my_callback(my_struct resultList, DWORD count)
{
  while (count != 0)
  {
    if (resultList != NULL)
    {
      printf("field1 - %s , field2 - %f \n", resultList->field1,
resultList->field2);
    }
    resultList++;
    count--;
  }
}

I started with this:

MY_CALLBACK = DL.callback('0PL') { |result_list, count|
  if result_list
    record = MyStruct.new(result_list)
    puts record.field1
  end
}

My problem is I don't know how to get the other records if result_list
points to 2 or more records. I want to be able to traverse the whole set
or records like in the C callback function. I understand that I will
need to loop "count" times but how do I make my pointer point to the
next record?

Thanks for the help :)