Hello,

Due to limited time (it had to be done by tomorrow, when I go on
holidays) I'm developing the first part of the program as a web
application with PHP and Javascript (with which I'm more familiar), and
that'll do the trick for now. Later on, I want to keep exploring Ruby
and if possible migrate and expand this application.

I'm very interested in Ruby and I am very happy with the response from
other users like you in this forum. I just wanted to say that and thank
you for your help so far. Hopefully I'll get to something when I come
back from my holidays in a few days. So don't think that I asked and
then disappeared ;)

Cheers, and happy August.

Manuel