I have looked all around to try and find an answer to this. I have the
Agile book and although it has lots of information, it has relatively
little on radio buttons. I have a website in which I want users to be
able to format their posts in relation to font and color.  My goal is to
allow them to click a radio button next to their choice of font and
their choice of color.  So far I have been unable to find anything in
the book, on this site, or on the internet to help me out.

Here is my controller:

class PostsController < ApplicationController
  # GET /posts
  # GET /posts.xml
  def index
    @posts = Post.find(:all, :order => "created_at DESC")

      respond_to do |format|
      format.html # index.html.erb
      format.xml  { render :xml => @posts }

  # GET /posts/1
  # GET /posts/1.xml
  def show

    respond_to do |format|
      format.html # show.html.erb
      format.xml  { render :xml => @post }

  # GET /posts/new
  # GET /posts/new.xml
  def new
    @post = Post.new

    respond_to do |format|
      format.html # new.html.erb
      format.xml  { render :xml => @post }

  # POST /posts
  # POST /posts.xml
  def create
    @post = Post.new(params[:post])

    respond_to do |format|
      if @post.save
        format.html { redirect_to(@post) }
        format.xml  { render :xml => @post, :status => :created,
:location => @post }
      else
        format.html { render :action => "new" }
        format.xml  { render :xml => @post.errors, :status =>
:unprocessable_entity }

Here is the part of my view of the post form:

<%= error_messages_for :post %>
<% form_for(@post) do |f| %>

   #there is other stuff here it just isn't important and is a little
long.
   #here is where I want the buttons.  I just have no idea how to do it.

Sorry if this is something very simple.  I am new to ruby and thus don't
have much experience.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.