On 2009-08-05, Fabian Streitel <karottenreibe / googlemail.com> wrote:
> Seems to me, you're using the wrong window manager :-)

On OS X and Windows, I use what comes out of the box. Admittedly, on OS
X, I've installed a whole bunch of stuff to make it so I don't have to
mouse much (Vimperator, Google QSB, and a plugin so I can resize and
move windows around using keyboard shortcuts). I mostly use my Linux box
only by SSHing in from my OS X machine. I've got GNOME on there by
default. I've tried wmii, awesome and a few other minimalist,
keyboard-oriented WMs and they often require a lot of effort, or various
applications just break in jarring ways. My fanaticism for
keyboard-driven computing is only exceeded by my laziness.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>