I'm looking for an *easy* way to get ruby to switch from reading the program
from stdin to reading data from stdin interactively. A definitive statement
that there is no easy way would be almost as good because then I'd either
write my program out to a file and launch it from there or copy irb and use
Readline. I can't help but think I'm missing something obvious though.

TIA
-Chris
--
Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye
level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain. -Henry