Hi all,

Sorry for the repost - I think I have the correct forum now!

I'm writting a small app that requires basic authentication in Sinatra.
I followed the advice of the official Sinatra faq
(http://www.sinatrarb.com/faq.html#auth) and have implemented this code
with success:

[code]
require 'rubygems'
require 'sinatra'

helpers do

  def protected!
    response['WWW-Authenticate'] = %(Basic realm="Testing HTTP Auth")
and \
    throw(:halt, [401, "Not authorized\n"]) and \
    return unless authorized?
  end

  def authorized?
    @auth ||=  Rack::Auth::Basic::Request.new(request.env)
    @auth.provided? && @auth.basic? && @auth.credentials &&
@auth.credentials == ['admin', 'admin']

get '/' do
  "Everybody can see this page"
end

get '/protected' do
  protected!
  "Welcome, authenticated client"
end
[/code]

So I get a window asking me to ender my credentials when going to
/protected and it logs me in. Once logged in though, I would like to be
able to log out. I know the solution to this must be super easy but I
just can't get it to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Tony