I just recreate a new my_app project like this..

rails my_app -d mysql

So in the database.yml was those..

# MySQL.  Versions 4.1 and 5.0 are recommended.
#
# Install the MySQL driver:
#   gem install mysql
# On Mac OS X:
#   sudo gem install mysql -- --with-mysql-dir=/usr/local/mysql
# On Mac OS X Leopard:
#   sudo env ARCHFLAGS="-arch i386" gem install mysql --
--with-mysql-config=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config
#       This sets the ARCHFLAGS environment variable to your native
architecture
# On Windows:
#   gem install mysql
#       Choose the win32 build.
#       Install MySQL and put its /bin directory on your path.
#
# And be sure to use new-style password hashing:
#   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/old-client.html
development:
  adapter: mysql
  encoding: utf8
  reconnect: false
  database: my_app_dev
  pool: 5
  username: root
  password:
  host: localhost

# Warning: The database defined as "test" will be erased and
# re-generated from your development database when you run "rake".
# Do not set this db to the same as development or production.
test:
  adapter: mysql
  encoding: utf8
  reconnect: false
  database: my_app_test
  pool: 5
  username: root
  password:
  host: localhost

production:
  adapter: mysql
  encoding: utf8
  reconnect: false
  database: my_app_production
  pool: 5
  username: root
  password:
  host: localhost

I just set a password and the database I made it "test"..

I think I am missing something on the comments that says about mysql
installation on windows..

"#Install MySQL and put its /bin directory on your path."

It means to put the "D:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin" in
what path?

THanks!

PS I attached a new log that may helps!

Attachments: