I know that my questions will NOT be answered even thogh are pretty
simple for some guru guys like you..

I hope is posted in the correct section..

Like a classic n00b I followed a video tutorial to install ruby, rails,
gem etc..Is the classic tutorial by Kevin Skoglund..

He teaches it in his MAC so some things are a bit different there..

In a step he installs MySQL and somehow he connects it to Ruby!

I could not even write in CMD mysql -version and get an answer.. Finally
I did it by reading another topic in the forum..

But I still get error when I try to browse my project..
"We're sorry, but something went wrong."
"We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
shortly."

I attached the development log..

It says something about sqlite.. Probably it tries to find something
different than mysql?

How to I make knows that it needs mysql?

I am curious if someone can make a noob like me to get this work!

Good luck!

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3921/log.txt