Max Williams <toastkid.williams / gmail.com> wrote:

> Matt Neuburg wrote:
> > So I'm thinking you could use this, or something like it... m.
>
> This looks great Matt, thanks!

Cool! Note that the last line of the comment is outdated; I do now catch
the error from "include" and report it as a warning, without failing.

Another thought - if you have code that is outside your control (it uses
"require" and you can't change that) you could, I suppose, patch
"require" just the way rubygems does. But I don't have that problem and
I don't like to go that far, so this utility at top level is good enough
for me... m.