On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 19:26, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "FalseClass / TrueClass singleton methods?"
>     on 02/02/19, Brad Hilton <bhilton / vpop.net> writes:
>
> |However, after doing this I am getting coredumps when accessing
> |completely different FalseClass objects (without the singleton methods).
>
> Could you tell me your version of Ruby?  I think it's fixed in the
> latest stable snapshot.

Sure: ruby 1.6.6 (2002-01-28) [i386-freebsd4]

And by 'fixed' do you mean that adding singleton methods to FalseClass
objects is allowed? (That would be great.)

Another individual suggested that FalseClass was a singleton class with
the implication that I shouldn't try to add singleton methods to
FalseClass objects.  Is that true?

Thanks,
-Brad