Hi all,

I just submitted a new gem, called rmb-rails, to github, you can find
it at git://github.com/explainer/rmb-rails.  This gem provides a
mechanism for subscribing to message brokers (such as ActiveMQ) in a
daemon, and then routing the incoming document directly into a
specified controller, using REST principles.  There is a demo rails
app, called RESTful-Message-Beans, also on github at
git://github.com/explainer/RESTful-Message-Beans.  The demo app
manages some Listener model objects and invokes the gem whenever the
subscriber daemon needs to be started or stopped.

I am interested in anyone using message broker technology in a Rails
environment.  Try out the gem and give me feedback.