> Is their some reason that an Array doesn't meet your needs? What does
> Set
> bring to the table that Array would be missing for you?
>
> John
Well I need to compare arrays which contain digits (or letters in
another program). If I use set it is easy to compare two sets which have
the same, unique elements in random order for example 1233 and 3321
should be equal. If I use set I will get wrong result for 1332 and 2213
 it shouldn't be equal. However, the array might contain elements with
the same value and it is what I neeed.

Solution is quite simple: I don't need Set. If I sort arrays I can
compare them easily (for numbers). Thanks for Bag solutions, it's quite
interesting and I may need it in future.

Thank you for your answers,