--001636499007149b05046f632727

I'm needing to monitor a web application for periodic outages and log the
duration.

I originally tried this with SafariWatir as the login is javascript so I
can't use Mechanize.  However Watir seems to give up if the page takes
longer than 10 seconds to load, normally I would just catch this error and
retry until successful.  However after running for a little while the
browser seems to hang up, I can reach the app from another browser.  Plus
the documentation for SafariWatir seems to be non-existant.

Can anyone think of a better way to do this?  Or point me to some
SafariWatir documentation?  What ever I use needs to be able to handle
Javascript and cookies.

so loud, I can√’ hear a word you√”e saying."

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

--001636499007149b05046f632727--