Well, bluehost is back at it again, this time they installed 2.3.3 1
day after 2.3.2 and put in a bunch of new gems, including rack. Fcgi
stopped working again and here is the quick steps I took to fix it.
Hopefully bluehost will make systemwide changes instead of making us
all install local gems to fix their mistakes

This is the workaround I cam up with
http://jibwa.com/code-and-documentation-for-programmers/more-bluegost-fcgi-issues-with-rails-2.3.3-and.html

Here is a ticket I entered for lighthouse... maybe the conversation
will continue there.
https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/2941-233-fcgi-problem

On Jul 19, 6:09   议