> > Here's a summary of the templating systems I've found so far.  RDG and
> > The Ruby Way have been a very valuable source, as has the RAA.  Is there
> > anywhere else I should look?
>
> Paul:
>
> First, would you mind if I copied this list to the wiki?

Anyone thought of a ruby-talk <=> ruby-wiki gateway?  I never have the
time to make it to any of the wiki's and would love to have a second
list setup (whatever happened to the ruby-devel lists and such?) that
tracked whatever happened on the wiki's.  Posting optional, but
something like a cvs commit list where you can get the change and a
link or the Wiki name to participate.  Subscribing to every wiki's a
little trouble some, esp with new Wiki's coming into existence all of
the time.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden