>     title "Title"
>     subtitle "Subtitle"
>     #  [snip]
> end
>
> will produce the output:
> Title  34px
> Subtitle  26px
> [snip]

On page 23, there is a picture with similar output.  To me the
descriptions and pictures suggested this:

1) a para has a certain sized font
2) to display other sized fonts you can use other 'tags', e.g. banner,
title, subtitle, etc.
3) the size of the font is shown next to the displayed strings in the
picture to give you an idea of the size of the font corresponding to
each tag.

> First, to list the entries as show,  the source list needs to be
> embedded in the block:
> stack do
> end

Ok.  Not really a big deal.

> My question:  is it easy to amend the source code to actually to be
> included in the output as suggested?  (I just want to see if Shoe2 is
> really as easy as its advertisers suggest.

There's nothing in the Nobody Knows Shoes manual that shows you how to
get the default size of a tag.  It shows you how to set the size, for
example:

title "Hello World", :size => 10

so there is a size property somewhere.  But this doesn't work:

title title.size

I would guess that the title tag creates a title instance, and the size
is set on the title instance, and then the title instance is added to
the main app.