On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:28:22 GMT, Chris Gehlker <gehlker / fastq.com>
wrote:

>On 2/16/02 7:01 AM, "Sean Russell" <ser / germane-software.com> wrote:
>
>> Chris Gehlker wrote:
>>> Hey Leon. May I please have the ruby without the words. Even better, How
>>> about one plain and one with the word RubyStudio on it. Well, while I'm
>>> begging, maybe one with RubyStudio on it, one with Script on it and one
>>> with Doc on it. I want to use them for RubyStudio's program icon, its
>>> script icon and it's doc, script plus serialized user preferences, icon.
>>>
>>> It's your chance to see your work immortalized in the Docks of Mac
>>> everywhere. :-).
>>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Eric Terpstra (erik at solidcode dot net) supplied me with a nice logo for
>> REXML (the logo is attached).  I'm not sure where he got the ruby, but you
>> might ask him, if you like it.
>
>Thanks, Sean!

that would be me ppl! ;-)

Erik asked me to (re)design the REXML logo indeed.
It would be my pleasure to contribute a ruby banner!

The ruby can be found ar gemstones.com or webexhibits.org.
Im sure they won't me you using a picture or two.

In case you were wondering:
I found the ruby probably the same way the rubycentral designer did:
- Google Image Search!

anywayz,
Post y'all laters

Mike