On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:28:20 +0100, Erik Terpstra <erik / solidcode.net>
wrote:

>> > Eric Terpstra (erik at solidcode dot net) supplied me with a nice logo for
>> > REXML (the logo is attached).  I'm not sure where he got the ruby, but you
>> > might ask him, if you like it.
>>
>> Thanks, Sean!
>
>The logo was made by a freelancer who works for my company, I will ask him if he
>will contribute a "Powered by Ruby" banner.
>
>  Erik.

That would be me ppl ;-)

Erik asked me to (re)design the rexml logo indeed.
I'd be my pleasure to contribute a banner for Ruby.

For those who were looking for the clean ruby picture, it's attached.
And in case you were wondering how i got that stone stripped of the
ruby logo...

I did the same as the ruby designer did probably:
- Google Image Search ;-)

you'll find it at a site named webexhibits.org ...which in return
ripped it of an online catalogue called gemstones.com or something.

Im sure they won't mind using one or two small ruby pictures..

anyway.
post ya'll laters

Mike