Roger Pack wrote:
> Since the maintainer appears to have abandoned
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/rgplot
> I forked his code onto github
> http://github.com/rogerdpack/ruby_gnuplot/tree/master
>
> and plan on maintaining it, so feel free [if you use this library] to
> forward your patches on to me there.
> Thanks.
> =r

If you find that this library doesn't handle the combination of
persistence, mouse interaction, and zombie processes, you may want to
take a look at:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/307504

These two libraries (the ruby-gnuplot gem and my own plot.rb) are not
exactly comparable. The former is a ruby dsl, the latter mostly uses
strings to talk in gnuplot's own dsl, which I find easier because of
gnuplot muscle memory.