Hi --

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, David Corbin wrote:

> David Alan Black wrote:
>
> >OK, now that I know the specifics, I can provide a nicer way to do
> >it :-)
> >
> >  def test_regex
> >    assert_match(/a/, "a")
> >    assert_not_match(/a/, "b")
> >  end
> >
> Thanks.  But the rest of thread was still a good education....

Yes, for me to.  I learned that I have two different installations
of RubyUnit which straddle the change in #assert's behavior.  In
fact, my first test of your problem indicated it wasn't a problem...
until I realized that was an old RubyUnit :-)


David

-- 
David Alan Black
home: dblack / candle.superlink.net
work: blackdav / shu.edu
Web:  http://pirate.shu.edu/~blackdav