Hi.

I am just trying to put together my first GUI application with FXRuby.
My app has an input window and an output window. The output window should
display either a text field with messages (kind of log) or a tabular output.
At the moment I use FXTabBook for switching between these two views.

The problem is I need automatically switch to text if there is no table data
available and vice versa. I tried to use setFocus but it really just sets
the focus and do not set the tab item visible.

Perhaps there is a better way to do it? I thought about showing/hiding the
widgets and let the user switch them by a button.

Thanks for advice (or just point me to the right source code example)

Dalibor Sramek