Hi.

I would like to implement a sorting algorithm in one line of code if
possible.

n=[7,4,9,55,98,11,42]
n.inject(n[0]) {|min, i| min=i if i<min; min}

I first find lowest number in list and then would like to replace it with
first element. After that I need to start from the second element, find the
lowest element, replace it with that second element and so on till I reach
the end of a list.
I don't know how this sorting algorithm is called ?

I managed to find the minimum in the above code. What next ? How to replace
two elements ?
The result is a number object. Where do I (in general) put a dot in above
expression to perform some methods on that object (when expression has a
block {} of code in itself ) ?

Can you also show me that for a quick sort ?

Thanks
Haris