On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Roger Pack<rogerpack2005 / gmail.com> wrote:
> 10) try to optimize rails [is there much possible there though?]

+1 :) This more than anything else would aid all Ruby implementations
on all platforms. But it's obviously a large task. I'd say any help
you can provide Rails folks on moving toward a 3.0 that runs faster,
uses less memory, makes better use of threads, and opens the door to
platform integration (like ActiveORM could wrap Hibernate or JPA), the
better. That's what I'm going to be looking into.

- Charlie