Hi everybody... This is my first post where with a doubt in the first
application that i am developing in ruby... I'm using Twitter4r library
and Ramaze instead of Rails.

I think the problem is this bit of code:

def generate
 @content = ''
 client = Twitter::Client.new(:login => 'myuser', :password => 'mypass')
 received_messages = client.messages(:received)
 received_messages.each do |f|
  @content = @content + f.text + ', '

The error message is:

Errno::ETIMEDOUT at /generate
A connection attempt failed because the connected component does not
respond properly after a period of time or established connection failed
because connected host has not responded. - Connect (2)

Ruby /lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb: in initialize, line 564
Web GET localhost/generate

Thanks!

Edward.