Pleased to announce the release of live-console 0.2.2.1

what is live console?

[from the README, which I didn't write]

LiveConsole is a library for providing IRB over a TCP connection or a
Unix
Domain Socket.  If you add it to your application, you can run arbitrary
code
against your application.
For example, you can:
  * Inspect the state of a running application
  * Change the state of the application
  * Patch code on the fly, without a restart.
  * Let anyone on the net 0wn you if you bind to a public interface. :)
It's useful as a diagnostic tool, a debugging tool, and a way to impress
your
friends or get those Lisp guys off your back.  You know the ones I mean.

Changes=====
 * now windows compatible
 * now 1.9 compatible
 * now works even if you're not connecting to another process already
running irb.

Many thanks to the original author, as this is just a fork with some
fixes of the original [http://github.com/pete/live-console/tree/master]
[and yes, I have submitted my patches upstream].

Installation:
gem sources -a http://gems.github.com
sudo gem install rogerdpack-live_console

Feedback welcome.

=r