Horacio Lopez wrote:

> So I repeat  (yes, I am aware someone said this before)
>
> Could we possibly create a specific place for discussion on
> the ideal Ruby GUI API ?   (Morphic or not)
>
> I know everyone is short of spare time, and I am also pretty
> busy with the projects I am involved in, but think of it
> as sort of  a GUI Task Force, with part-time delegates from
> major Ruby Projects.

I've just created a mailing list called "rouge".  It is bare bones, but it
/is/ spam protected, so it should be safe to subscribe to.  Send an email
to:

   rouge-subscribe / germane-software.com

You'll have to confirm the subscription (that's the spam control).

The list is dedicated to talking about Ruby GUI issues.  Personally, I
prefer usenet to mailing lists, so if anybody knows anything about creating
newsgroups, would you please look into creating a comp.lang.ruby.gui list?

If anybody wants to submit headers, footers, FAQs, etc. for the mailing
list, let me know.

--
 |..  If Windows sucked it would be good for something
<|>
/|\
/|