Hi there, apologies if I am asking in the wrong forum.

I am trying to add a method to my test suite that uses the proctable
class to read process ids.
I installed using "gem install sys-proctable"

I then placed require 'sys/proctable.rb' in a subclass from the test

So I have for eg in test_file.rb
  require 'source/core/Browser'
  test details etc......

In Browser.rb, I have
  require 'sys/proctable.rb'

  require 'time'
  gem 'watir',  "1.5.3"
  require 'watir/dialog'
  require 'watir/WindowHelper'
  require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup'
  require 'watir/contrib/ie-new-process'

When I try to execute the test, I get an error
 c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/test/unit/ui/reporter.rb:33:
uninitialized constant Test::Unit::UI::NORMAL (NameError)

The test loads correctly if I comment out require 'sys/proctable.rb'.

Any help/hints would be appreciated

Thanks