On Jul 4, 4:57  议
> Bernard Kenik wrote:
>
> > They have he answers to all the questions you were afraid to ask :>)
>
> Actually, they *DON'T* have the answer to the *ONE* question I need to
> get started:
>
> How the heck do you get it installed where it can be used?!
>
> In *THEORY* it is installed right now (gem says it is, anyway). But as I
> can't find the files tar2rubyscript and rubyscript2exe (or
> tar2rubyscript.rb and rubyscript2exe.rb) anywhere, the instructions on
> how to actually use those files are completely useless.

Chiming in, quick question.

what "gem list tar2rubyscript -d" output?

Perhaps where these binaries got installed is not in your PATH, and
thus, not be able to execute them.

Also, what is the output of "gem env"?

When reporting issues with RubyGems (itself or gems that depend on
it), please provide the environment information for us to better help
you out.

--
Luis Lavena