Tobias Reif wrote:
> Julian Fitzell wrote:
>

>> Netscape 6, while slower to load, at least renders quicker (though
>> still slower than IE) and understands most HTML in a reasonable way.
>> The percentage of web site problem reports I've seen that have ended
>> up being reported by people running NS 4.7 is so mind-numbingly high,
>> it's unbelievable.  And boy could I tell some stories about strange
>> and wacky (and very specific) problems that NS has with valid HTML -
>> some of them involved identifying a series of 6 or more conditions,
>> which when all present caused NS to screw up.
>

> NN4?
>
> NN6's standards support is very good.

Oh yes, I thought I had made that fairly clear.  I have no problems with
Netscape 6 except its slightly slow UI (damn cross-platform GUIs :).  It
renders everything pretty much the same as IE and I don't think I've yet
noticed any problems there that were related to incorrect implementation
of the spec.

Julian

--
julian / beta4.com