----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurent Julliard" <Laurent.Julliard / xrce.xerox.com>
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: The GUI Returns

[snipmyownpost]
> Since I'm a member of the FreeRIDE project and I know that FreeRIDE
> members always have this GUI toolkit question in a corner of their mind
> I'd be tempted to say that it would be great to have RubySWT available.
> Or at least we could give it a try and build a quick mockup to see if it
> flies.
>
> Anybody interested?
>

> Laurent

Curt et al are doing a great job with the FreeRIDE GUI abstraction
framework, I guess RubySWT could be based on his experience
but that may have to wait until.... perhaps... FreeRIDE 2.0  :-)

I hope that won't prevent others from starting it now

cheers,
                   vruz

http://www.ruby-es.org - Ruby en Espa?ol
FreeRIDE - http://www.rubyide.org
The Free Ruby Integrated Development Environment