Bernard Kenik wrote:

> Since you are working with Windows I then look into 'ocra' this is a
> very good alternate  to rubyscript2exe. It works with the latest ruby
> interpretrs.
>
> Hope this helps

Thank you for the excellent response!  I have never heard of OCRA
before, but it looks really good, and I'll give it a try!  I see now
that I should have been more open to alternatives from the start.

Out of curiosity, though, are there alternatives to RubyScript2Exe for
non-Windows users?

Oh, and what good GUI and graphics gems are compatible with OCRA?  I
like Shoes, but it's not a gem, so I doubt it's compatible.  Or at least
if it is compatible, I doubt it would be very straightforward to get
them to work together.

Thanks!