Hi --

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Eric Hodel wrote:

> On Jun 28, 2009, at 20:39, David A. Black wrote:
>> I've put together some RDoc-style documentation for the Ruby keywords.
>> It's at http://www.wobblini.net/keywords.
>>
>> It's artificially presented in method-doc format, even though they're
>> not methods, because that helped me write it and see what it looked
>> like. I don't know what the best way to package and distribute it
>> properly is (obviously not as methods), and would be interested in
>> suggestions.
>
> Using RDoc 2 will remove all the spurious links for common words like not,
> in, or, etc.  (To force links, use #not, #in, #or, etc.)

Cool. Do you think there's a fundamentally better way to do the whole
thing than these phony method definitions? (def false, etc.) I like
having them split up, method-fashion, but it's a kluge.

David

Now available: The Well-Grounded Rubyist (http://manning.com/black2)
"Ruby 1.9: What You Need To Know" Envycasts with David A. Black
http://www.envycasts.com