On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Robert Dober<robert.dober / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:21 PM, Yossef Mendelssohn<ymendel / pobox.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 24, 11:44   벮
>>> subscribing to ruby-talk is too much traffic and I'm too lazy to setup a
>>> filter in my gmail.
>>
>> Considering it should take you less than 30 seconds to make a gmail
>> filter, my suggestion to you is "become less lazy".
> I have enough of them,
> I do not want other announcements to go to the release label and there
> are other issues that have been discussed.
> I can happily live with the majority being against Tom's idea, but I
> feel that the "c'on use a label" or your friendly "be less lazy", ty
> very much ;), simply does not Tom's idea the thinking and credit it
> deserves.

Man, I really wish there was a parallel universe where you and Trans
could be happy with how things are going, so that we don't need to go
through the same cycle of:

Trans:  I want thing Foo
Rest of RubyTalk: This has come up many times before, and here's what happened
Robert: Hey come on, don't be hard on Trans.

I'm really not trying to be rude here, the archive shows this pattern
clearly, and I think it's problematic.

-greg