On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:21 PM, Yossef Mendelssohn<ymendel / pobox.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 11:44   벮
>> subscribing to ruby-talk is too much traffic and I'm too lazy to setup a
>> filter in my gmail.
>
> Considering it should take you less than 30 seconds to make a gmail
> filter, my suggestion to you is "become less lazy".
I have enough of them,
I do not want other announcements to go to the release label and there
are other issues that have been discussed.
I can happily live with the majority being against Tom's idea, but I
feel that the "c'on use a label" or your friendly "be less lazy", ty
very much ;), simply does not Tom's idea the thinking and credit it
deserves.

> Look, I'll help you out:
>

>    At least you could have got it right....

Robert