* Rob Partington (rjp / browser.org) wrote:

> In message <20020216140007.GB75585 / voi.aagh.net>,
> Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst / clara.net> writes:

> http://es.ca.pi.st/compare/ # IE vs Omniweb

Omniweb just looks blurry to me.  I guess my monitor/res/eyes (17" CRT/
1280*1024/human) doesn't lend itself to it.

> > Opera supports this; Ctrl-Shift-Click, with the added benefit that
> > it's all MDI.
>
> Unless I've missed something, Opera on OSX isn't MDI otherwise I'd use
> that as a secondary browser.

*shrug*, I don't use inferior operating systems ;)

> > What I *really* want, though, is a browser that disables
> > document.openwindow in onloads, that isn't Mozilla ;)
>
> Omniweb. :) In the preferences, you can pick when a script is allowed
> to open a new window: "always", "only in response to a link being
> clicked", or "never".

Opera only provides Always or Never.  I wouldn't mind, since I hate
document.openwindow, but far too many brainless web "masters" use
javascript:openwindow() links instead of using onclick.  *grumble*.

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  freaky / aagh.net  -  http://www.aagh.net/
-