> How much disk space does this take?

lemme check

...mbari_gembox_187$ du -h . --max-depth=1
7.9G    ./lib

+100MB for the core docs, I guess.

This just fits in my linode (along with a few other rails sites).

/dev/xvda              16G   13G  3.2G  80% /

> Are you grabbing from rubyforge and github?

Currently that's just for the rubyforge gems--starting small here
[though it should be easy to include github--I just wanted to get
started ASAP] :)

Andreas wrote:
>  I assume you have some automation in place to rebuild the docs when new gems are released?

Currently I only have "the install all script" but I intend on creating
the "update all" script soon [these scripts are like 10 lines each it
shouldn't be too bad--I'll note that it's a 10 line script that took
like a day straight of cpu to generate all the rdoc's :) ].

a subdomain of ruby-forum.com has potential.  Oh and thanks for
ruby-forum BTW.  I have no idea why google groups doesn't let you
subscribe to threads, but at least ruby-forum does.

-=r