I'm glad to inform that voting for One-Click Ruby Installer website
design contest is now open!

I've added more details on my blog post here:

http://blog.mmediasys.com/2009/06/23/rubyinstaller-get-ready-to-vote/

But just to summarize:

5 designers have proposed designs:

Thuva Tharma
Ben Alpert
Silviu Postavaru
Francesco Agnoletto
Pavel Macek

Those designs can be previewed here:

http://wiki.github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/website-contest

The voting is being held on PollDaddy:

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/1728654/
http://poll.fm/111u6

Voting will remain open until July 23, 11:59pm GMT-3 (Argentina Timezone).

Results will be published once voting is closed.

Donations collected on the pledgie will be received until voting is closed:

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/4435

Please visit the above links, review yourself the designer's notes and
vote the ones will suit better the goal of the project, as described
here:

http://blog.mmediasys.com/2009/05/19/pledgie-help-one-click-ruby-installer-to-get-a-new-home/

Thank you the designers who submitted entries, the great people who
contributed over the pledgie and everybody that provided feedback and
positive words and feedback over the years to keep the project going!

Regards,
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17