On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:06 AM, <brabuhr / gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/12 Daniel Moore <yahivin / gmail.com>:
>> I have attached the following test suite for your convenience:
>>  ¨ΒσσεςτίερυαΝατςιψ®ςοτατε¨σρυας婬 σρυαςείςοτατεδ
>>  ¨ΒσσεςτίερυαΝατςιψ®ςοτατε¨ςεγταξημε©ςεγταξημείςοτατε>
> Shouldn't that be?:
>
> assert_equal square_rotated, Matrix.rotate(square)
> assert_equal rectangle_rotated, Matrix.rotate(rectangle)
>
> :-)

That's what I thought at first, and how I originally had it, but the
docs on TestUnit specify:

    assert_equal(expected, actual, message=nil)

In this situation square_rotated is the expected result and
Matrix.rotate(square) is the actual result that the quiz solution
generates.

Thanks for bringing this up, each testing framework has its own order
conventions as well, I know QUnit has actual first and expected
second.

Have fun on the quiz!

--
-Daniel