"Jg W Mittag" <JoergWMittag+Usenet / GoogleMail.Com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:szr1abyyk75g.dlg / jwmittag.my-fqdn.de...
> One of the nice properties of NNTP (and one of the many things that
> makes Usenet infinitely more useful than E-Mail for discussion groups)
> is that you can delete articles. IOW: as long as you are not the first
> person to download that article, you shouldn't actually see it.

Im pretty sure it is impossible to delete third party articles on the
servers.

It should be even impossible to cancel an own article once somebody has
answered to.

If things would be that easy, solution would be (most probably, in a
non-governmental environment) already there.

Michael Bruschkewitz