Hi Luis,

I love reading you and Roger's posts. :)  You guys do a ton of work and
if no one else says it - many of us appreciate what you both have been
doing.

I gave up trying to create a full compile of Vexp 8.0 studio because you
were right - long long work to get it done.  I have about half the
compiles finished.  The ming version you have is just so much better.

@ others asking this,

I would recommend that you learn how to unpack the binaries like luis
suggested and add them to your path.  By adding them to your path, when
you compile any newer ruby versions, they will be picked up and compiled
with the latest versions.

Personally, I think it would be easier to use binaries and compile ruby
because you can add features that might not be available or missing from
a one-click installer.  For instance, TK is not in the present one-click
installer.  If you add the binaries to your path though and follow the
walk through you can have that installed with your ruby version.

This is just an example and I'm in agreement with Luis..