Which O/S are you using?

For Windows XP, sqlite3-ruby 1.2.3 apparently was the last version which had
a precompiled gem file available (hence the attempt by gem to compile a
fresh one for version 1.2.4 or newer installations). The work-around is to
install an older version which seems to work although it has its foibles. So
to install the older version just type:

C:\> gem install sqlite3-ruby -v=1.2.3

Satish Talim

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Francisco Colina <franco.collina / gmail.com