Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Jun 9, 2009, at 07:00, Rod Dik wrote:
>
>> Hello, I'm trying to install the mechanize gem on ruby 1.8.6, and it
>> requires nokogiri and racc. When trying to install racc, I get the
>> following error
>
> racc is a development dependency of mechanize.  You probably need to
> upgrade your RubyGems.

Thanks, updating gems helped, now I get the following error when
requiring mechanize

WARNING: Nokogiri was built against LibXML version 2.7.3, but has
dynamically loaded 2.6.27
D:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nokogiri-1.3.1-x86-mswin32/lib/nokogiri/html/document.rb:65:
[BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11) [i386-mswin32]

Can it be caused by LibXML disparity? I've downloaded it, can't figure
out yet how to install..