--0016e6dee6fc4dbceb046be86c92

Hi there,
I'm new to DSLs and wanted to know if someone could tell me some good and
deep sources (books, long articles, examples, tutorials, etc.) for how to
write DSLs with Ruby. Of course you get some hits with Google, but I can't
distinct between good and bad ones. If you already delt with it, please give
me a hint.

I've seen something which Shoulda is capable of: (that's a kind of a DSL,
right?)

class RubyMagic < Test::.....
.
.
.
  should "be a minor if younger than 18" do
    .
    this and that
    .
  end
.
.
.
end

How do you write things like this. I wanted to let the user say something
like this and then proceed his/her request. Is it possible?Is it not that
difficult?

Thanks,

Chris

--0016e6dee6fc4dbceb046be86c92--