Hal Deranek wrote:
> Over the past year I've written some testing scripts for the company I
> work for using Ruby and the Watir gem.  I would now like to create a web
> page so that anyone in the company could use the script, but I'm having
> trouble deciding on how to approach it.
>
> I've heard Rails is the way to go, but I'm not sure about that.  I have
> the script working, I just need the webpage to interface with it, and I
> wonder if Rails might be too robust for this task.  Also, I've looked at
> Nitro and Wee, but Nitro is no longer being supported and Wee has scant
> documentation.

Ramaze took up where Nitro (a terrific framework) left off, and has
continued to rock as a a powerful, modular Web framework.   It's
designed to grow with you.

> Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jump in with Ramaze.  Got questions, go to #ramaze on freenode IRC for
one of the most responsive communities around.

--
James Britt

www.neurogami.com            - Smart application development