I have been reading a bit about .NET for the last couple of days and must say
I find it quite interesting. To me it seems that creating a Ruby.NET compiler
would be fully possible and have been wondering if anyone has started
thinking/planing a such project?

--
Patrik Sundberg    Address: Rydsvš╚en 100C, 584 31 Link÷­ing, Sweden       |