"Luis Lavena" <luislavena / gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cc2d6fa9-36fa-4836-a389-adb9cafbec79 / o18g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 3, 6:54 am, "Michael Bruschkewitz"
<brusch4_removeunderlinesandtextbetwe... / gmx.net> wrote:
>> Cite from rawr-page: "It explains itself! No documentation necessary
>> here."
>> Given this, I think I will not waste my time by trying rawr-configs for
>> hours.
>
>http://rawr.rubyforge.org/
>
>Below that paragraph there is the explanation of one of the
>configuration Files.

Don't you think I read this page, too?

It does not explain (for example):
 - if all required jars are included in resulting exe, possibly
automatically
 - if all required ruby-libs are included in resulting exe
 - how to define additional ruby-libs to be included
 - if it's possible to create GUI applications
 - if it's possible to set an icon for the resulting exe
 - how to access resources from java
 - how to access location of exe-file from java
 - if it's possible to create 64-bit applications
 - how to define main class of Java project
 - if path names are relative to current dir or root-java dir
 - if it's necessary to compile java classes through this tool.

Even, if some of var- or symbol-names seem to have some useful meaning, they
could also make deamons flying out of my nose.
Example: c.files_to_copy = []  # From where? To where?

>NetBeans can find and call Rakefiles, so if your JRuby application is
>all in place, having those Rakefiles with rawr configuration is not
>going to be "hours" of waste.

As I mentioned, there is no JRuby application, it's a Java application which
uses JRuby-lib for interpretation of some configuration files.
Therefore, currently there is no rakefile. I would not try to change the
Netbeans-configuration. It is not necessary / should not be necessary to
integrate the jar2exe-process into the Netbeans-build. Instead, a script
should be used to convert jar-delivery to one single exe.