"Charles Oliver Nutter" <charles.nutter / sun.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4A2632F5.9050105 / sun.com...

> Look into a tool called "rawr", which can package up JRuby + .exe into a
> single distributable unit. It's pretty nice.

Hello Charles,
maybe it's nice, but I dont know if it will fit my needs.

I have a main Netbeans-Java project which uses JRuby only as Scripting
extension for small pieces of configuration files or while creating
customized exports files.

It seems rawr needs Rake-files for input.
I don't think Netbeans uses Rake-files, I don't want to switch away from
Netbeans.

Cite from rawr-page: "It explains itself! No documentation necessary here."
Given this, I think I will not waste my time by trying rawr-configs for
hours.

Thank you, anyway.